Thursday 23 June 2011

Ding,Ding - Round 1





So date night night was upon me and to say i was a little nervous and slightly scared was an understatement.
Nevertheless, I was preened to perfection and ready to glow like a glossy glamour girl - minus the silicone but plus a bit of cellulite!!
I also donned a pair of highly unsexy Spanks, (i hate trying to pee in them........)  a nice purple/pink cuffed dress and shoes i could JUST walk in!

I was meeting Mr Music at Holland Park tube station and we were going to head up to my local for a few drinks. I waited for 10mins and there was no sign of him. I hate the anticipation of standing sheepishly waiting for someone you have never met. The awkwardness of when they arrive - do you go for a handshake, a kiss on one cheek or a kiss on two cheeks, rub noses?!?! So many options......

Anyway he calls to say he was running slightly late and to head on up to the pub as he didn't want me waiting out in the cold.......cute!
I got a table in my local and ordered myself a white wine spritzer - those of you who know me well enough know that this is pretty much unheard of in my drink selections, however i didn't want to get drunk and make a total arse of myself....... well not for the first hour or so!!

Que Mr Music:
Into the pub he wanders and my first initial thought was - your soooo NOT 5'11!!!
More 5'8 at a push. However his height soon evaporated out of my thoughts when i was bowled over by the energy and presence he had. He instantly took control of the whole situation and made me feel very much at ease. He was a confident guy who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it, i could tell that straight off the bat.

As the evening and the wine flowed i began to fall very much into fools paradise with this man. This is probably due to the fact he had many interesting stories about 'artists' he has worked with in the past and current 'artists' he is working with now - i was in awe - thats right up my street!
He chatted to the waiting staff with such politeness and charm, that by the end of the evening they were all wrapped round his little finger, it was ever so slightly endearing!
My thoughts would wander from time to time through the evening, thinking about how beautiful our children would be with dark olive skin and bright blue eyes and id be a Yummy Mummy who drives around in a nice shiny Range Rover with a beautiful home in Barns to boot........ SLAP, SLAP wise up woman!!

It was coming close to closing of the pub and to be honest nether of us was ready to part ways. We asked for a recommendation of where to go next and we decided on the bar at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge which is open to the early hours.
On the way over to Knightsbridge in the taxi Mr Music sat very close to me and took my hand in his, i pulled it away!?
We trotted into the Mandarin and took a seat, cocktails were on the menu and so a Mojito it was.
He asked me a question: "Do you think someone who is a bad kisser can be helped?" I replied "Of course - what i think is a good kisser and what you think is a good kisser could be totally different, a good teacher can improve anything in anyone including kissing"
With that he got up off his seat and came round to my side of the table, looked into my eyes, took my face in his hands and kissed me!!
I hate PDA's (public displays of affection) and we were in the middle of a very prestigious & busy bar - i was ready to DIE !! Im clearly frigid?!
We had went from a rejected hand hold in the taxi to a full blown snog - holy moly!
He made his way back over to his seat while i sat there dumb founded and he piped up "my research is inconclusive, i will have to carry out some further tests to come to a conclusion"
SMOOTH OPERATOR.........

No comments:

Post a Comment